Finish arranging gutter downspout. Screw in hooks into eaves (to hang flowerpots).
- Staple tar paper to roof (need to sweep roof clean of leaves first).
- Nail asphalt shingles to roof.
- Cut linoleum to fit (coop and nesting boxes) and glue down.
- More sand (for run), straw (for nesting boxes), and wood chips (for coop).
- Put a spring on the coop door to keep it from slamming open.
- Put something on run door so we can prop it open?
- Add grille to windows, cut and staple hardware cloth to outside (to protect window against breaking). Caulk around window glass.
Build shelf over nesting boxes
- Weatherstripping to windows and coop door.
- Trim upper fitted piece so it fits; cut ventilation holes in the piece.
- Build waterer and feeder. Hang from brackets.
- Trim and sand edges and corners of the coop, then re-paint/seal as necessary.
- Caulk around window glass
When all the lakes and rivers run dry, the trout shall walk the earth
September 11, 2012